Thursday 14 February 2013

Salutation from Singa Comel =)

Hello! Bonjour fellas..Assalamualaikum wbt.. salam ukhuwah..

oke im not newbie in bloging.. and also dont know how many blog did i sing in and have it... hehe.. for those that admit me sorry k b'coz i didn't reach my password my pass blogs.. "im sory" =) (sambil wat muke comel! ) .. intro - my name is Fatin Haffiqa bt Abdul Razak, im 21 years old for 2013.. still young bebeh! =) .. im became a fresh diplomatic graduate of Politeknik Tuanku Syed Sirajuddin (Perlis) .i'm major in IT (Digital Media,Gamming) . i'm birth on 15.ogos.1992, N9. i'm interest do something that people never do... yup my gender is female but i dont think that i'm do the everything that girl do. euuuuuu =| ... cehcehceh.. so that all bout me..so any question just put your coment down there! also if u interest to chat me just find me at fb@twetter (Qurrata A'yun).. aigoo broken English.. well i'm pure melayu sejati..so i dont know how to speak mat saleh better.. heheh =D..  so, nice to meet u, readers .. excuse me  not meet but know u.. am i rite? choihh merapu sudah.. keyh la. see again... adiossss...

de' published ~

1 comment:

  1. Salam.
    Hy, nice to meet you.



    Hakimi
    Your financial consultant
    0175830656

    ReplyDelete